Re: Revised Owl-S Grammar

From: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 00:31:40 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

> [Claus P. <cspriese@gmx.de>]
>
> In section 1 you show a composite process baz ,
> but why isnt there a line with precodition in it ?

The process has no precondition (or, equivalently, precondition
'true').

In checking this, I noticed a small typo.  The 'perform' of 'foo' in
process 'baz' should mention parameter 'y' instead of 'z':

     perform foo(x <= u, y <= g.out1)

The syntax checker doesn't check that the process being performed
actually has input parameters with the names used.

--

                                         -- Drew McDermott
                                            Yale University