From: public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Adrian Walker
Sent: 03 November 2004 18:49
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: MDA and the semantic web...

Sam --

By way of background to your question (below), you may like to look at a
simple example of reasoning about workflow.

The example is on pages 44-50 of the "e-Government Presentation" at
www.reengineeringllc.com <http://www.reengineeringllc.com/> .

You can also run the example, using a browser pointed to the same url.
You would log in to the "demo" ID, and select the example called
ProcessSpecificationLanguage1 .

Although the reasoning can be a bit tricky (even in such a simple
example), you can always get a step-by-step English explanation.

You are welcome to use the demo ID to write and run your own
experimental examples.

HTH.  Thanks in advance for comments.

                                    -- Adrian

                                        INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC (R)