Re: Suitable OWL-S profile

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 18:29:24 -0500
To: Charlie Abela <charlie@semantech.org>
Cc: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Charlie -

At 01:55 AM 11/2/2004 +0800, you wrote:
>Even though most examples I've seen state that the user will instruct his
>tru a natural language interface, this solution seems to be quite far at the

Actually, there is some current technology that addresses this
requirement.  Roughly speaking, it consists of lightweight open vocabulary
NLP plus heavyweight inferencing.

The technology is live, online a our site**, and experimental use is
free.   There are also several presentations that explain the approach.

HTH.  Thanks in advance for comments.

                                    -- Adrian

                                         INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC (R)

                                          **  www.reengineeringllc.com