Re: Suitable OWL-S profile

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 18:29:24 -0500
To: Charlie Abela <charlie@semantech.org>
Cc: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Charlie -

At 01:55 AM 11/2/2004 +0800, you wrote:
>Even though most examples I've seen state that the user will instruct his
>agent
>tru a natural language interface, this solution seems to be quite far at the
>moment

Actually, there is some current technology that addresses this
requirement.  Roughly speaking, it consists of lightweight open vocabulary
NLP plus heavyweight inferencing.

The technology is live, online a our site**, and experimental use is
free.   There are also several presentations that explain the approach.

HTH.  Thanks in advance for comments.

                                    -- Adrian

                                         INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC (R)

                                          **  www.reengineeringllc.com