Re: OWL-S API

On May 17, 2004, at 3:20 PM, Dónal Murtagh wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I've been trying to use the OWL-S
> API (http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/api/index.shtml) to read in
> the composite service described by
> http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/1.0/BookPrice.owl
[snip]

Hey.

There might be a delay in getting you an answer. All the mindswappers,
including myself and the OWL-S API author are feverishly preparing for
WWW (and various meetings). Mot of the OWL-S folks will be at WWW or
the SWSI F2F.

If you're going to be at these meetings, feel free to hunt us down :)
But otherwise, we'll try to pop this from our stack next week. It does
sound like there's a problem. You might try some other OWL-S
descriptions to see if there are similar issues.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.