Re: [public-sws-ig] <none>

From: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:47:22 -0500 (EST)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

> [Zhu Bin]
> I have been using OWL-S for a short time. I want to describe two
> processes, they have the same operation and parameters, but the
> parameters' values are different. Are these processes the same
> individual? I think they are not. Then we should create many process's
> individual? Even the same operation and IOPEs?

Which parameter values are different?  Assuming it's the input
parameters, then I'm guessing you're mixing up processes and process
occurrences.  That is, if I have a control sequence such as this:

IF-THEN-ELSE
  Condition: some test
  Iftrue: Perform process PROC with input param X = 1
  Iffalse: Perform process PROC with input param X = -1

then PROC is the same individual, referred to in two different
places.  Each place is a _reference_ to PROC.  The two references have
different values for input parameters.

--
                                   -- Drew McDermott
                                      Yale Computer Science Department