Re: A Question about Agent-based Service Discovery/Selection

With my initial question, I was essentially trying to ascertain that,
regardless of the semantic matching/reasoning that may occur later in
the discovery process, we would always need to start by constraining on
the communications interface if the discovered service were to be
invoked autonomously by a software agent (i.e. without direct
involvement of the programmer).

Thanks for the responses so far!

Gregory Huczynski