Re: IF-THEN-ELSE statement and conditions in OWL-S

At 04:54 PM 03/03/2004 -0500, Drew McDermott wrote:
>The problem is how to make A communicate with the "???".  Suppose A is
>an invocation of a named process with output parameter 'res'.  Then we
>need a way to refer to the "res output of that occurrence of A."  We
>introduce a tagging mechanism for that purpose:

Could we resolve some of these problems by allowing for a set of variables
at the outer scope of any OWL-S/SWSL process... i.e. we don't try to bury
all this down in the details of specific conditions, etc.  A list of
variables in the outer scope of the whole OWL-S process (where'er a
compound or primitive one) would appear to be a simple mechanism that is
more familiar to those of us used to dealing with planning system operators
anyway.

Austin