Re: OWL-S process preconditions

Hi all, I've only been lurking here, but on this point I have a newbie
question: wouldn't reification be a better tool than reparsing of
literals? The amount of work for the implementations would be the same
but it would seem to me to be much cleaner from the data modeling point
of view - for instance when serialized as n-triples, the literal
approach would keep XML syntax intermixed with the n-triples, whereas
reification would have everything as n-triples.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Ph.D. student researcher
                   Digital Enterprise Research Institute