Re: [OWL-S]: proposal to collapse ProcessModel and Process

At 14:40 17/06/2004 +0100, Terry Payne wrote:

>The challenge here is to infer profiles that can drive discovery from
>simple processes.  This is an unresolved problem, partially because of the
>related nonfunctional parameters that are only ever specified in the
>profile.  If these apply to all processes in the process model, then one
>could associate them to the simple process (in question); however, if the
>nonfunctional parameters were process specific (something we don't
>represent right now), then should they be considered...???

This is a good point.  The profile should ONLY be thought of as a
specification of something else. Something that exists or something you
want to be produced/created for you. So any properties that are unique to
the profile would appear to be out of place.  Austin