RE: Regarding the tools for OWL-S

From: Jun Shen <jshen@it.swin.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:04:17 +1000
To: "'David Martin'" <martin@AI.SRI.COM>, 'Ola Wahlström' <olawa989@student.liu.se>
Cc: "'public-sws-ig'" <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

First link should be:

http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/tools.html

Cheers
Jun
-----Original Message-----
From: public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of David Martin
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 4:01 PM
To: Ola Wahlström
Cc: public-sws-ig
Subject: Re: Regarding the tools for OWL-S

Ola -

I have just added two new tools to this page:
   www.daml.org/services/tools.html

In addition to those tools, there are also about 5 OWL-S tools listed here:

   http://projects.semwebcentral.org/

including the Protege OWL-S Editor that is currently under development
at SRI, in collaboration with Daniel Elenius of Linköping University.

Good luck with your paper.  Please feel free to post a link to your
paper when it is finished; I'm sure there are a number of readers who
will find it interesting.

Regards,
David Martin

Ola Wahlström wrote:

> HI!
>
> I'm writing a paper about OWL-S for the Darmstadt Univeristy in Germany and am
trying to evaluate the tools recomended on your web site. There are 5 tools
under the given URL and I found all of them very
> interesting (2 x converting/mapping tools, 2 x composers, and one
> match-maker). I haven't found any other tool, especially regarding
manipulation (i.e. creating, parsing, querying, and inferencing) of OWL-S/DAML-S
modellings aru you relying on pure OWL tools for this purpose and if yes, then i
would like to know, which one you're using.