Re: Regarding the tools for OWL-S

From: David Martin <martin@AI.SRI.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:00:41 -0700
To: Ola Wahlström <olawa989@student.liu.se>
Cc: public-sws-ig <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Ola -

I have just added two new tools to this page:
   www.daml.org/services/tools.html

In addition to those tools, there are also about 5 OWL-S tools listed here:

   http://projects.semwebcentral.org/

including the Protege OWL-S Editor that is currently under development
at SRI, in collaboration with Daniel Elenius of Linköping University.

Good luck with your paper.  Please feel free to post a link to your
paper when it is finished; I'm sure there are a number of readers who
will find it interesting.

Regards,
David Martin