Regarding the tools for OWL-S

From: Ola Wahlström <olawa989@student.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:32:23 +0200
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

HI!

I'm writing a paper about OWL-S for the Darmstadt Univeristy in Germany and am trying to evaluate the tools recomended on your web site. There are 5 tools under the given URL and I found all of them very
interesting (2 x converting/mapping tools, 2 x composers, and one
match-maker). I haven't found any other tool, especially regarding manipulation (i.e. creating, parsing, querying, and inferencing) of OWL-S/DAML-S modellings aru you relying on pure OWL tools for this purpose and if yes, then i would like to know, which one you're using.

I would apprciate a quick answer if possible, deadline coming up =)

Thanks

Regards

Ola Wahlström