Re: Daml-s help

On Jan 20, 2004, at 4:14 PM, <gerhecar@alumni.uv.es> wrote:
>  Hi
>
> I'm a spanish student from Universidad de Valencia who is working with
> Daml ontologies and describing web services with DAML-s. I have a java
> application who need knows which are the inputs, outputs and other
> parameters from the daml-s profile of a web service, but i canīt parse
> a  profile, Is anywhere a daml-s api for java applications??
> I read about jena, I have tried with Jena but I don't obtain results
> with Daml-s, only for daml+oil ontologies

The MIND lab's SWAP group at the University of Maryland will release a
Java based OWL-S API that offers 0.9 and 1.0 readers and 1.0 writers
(so may be used as a converter). It will soon get DAML-S 0.7 support,
so you can use the api with all the most wildly used versions.

Evren Sirin is the author.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.