[Fwd: Re: UnConditionalEffect ????]

  This condition could also be treated as a pre-condition for the
login-process
-
I am wondering if this is really unconditional. The bank would allow me
to login only if I am a registered user. So if the condition:
validUser(UserID) is true only then the bank login process would be
executed and the date and time would be recorded and considered as an
effect, which actualkly makes it a Conditional effect.

-Monika