W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sws-ig@w3.org > December 2004

Problems and some possible typos with the Congo example.

From: Collin Hsu <collin@w3china.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:22:07 +0800
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>
Message-Id: <20041224132716.E6B5628C00B@mail.jchen.com.cn>
I noticed there are two flavors of Condition description to state a book is
out of book.

While

{{

          <expr:SWRL-Condition rdf:ID="ExpressCongoBuyBookOutOfStock">
            <expr:expressionBody rdf:parseType="Literal">
              <swrlx:AtomList>
                <rdf:first>
                  <swrlx:ClassAtom>
                    <swrlx:classPredicate>
                      <owl:Restriction>
                         <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#hasBook"/>
                         <owl:allValueFrom rdf:resource="OutOfStockBook"/>
                      </owl:Restriction>
                    </swrlx:classPredicate>
                    <swrlx:argument1
rdf:resource="#ExpressCongoBuyBookISBN"/>
                  </swrlx:ClassAtom>
                </rdf:first>
                <rdf:rest rdf:resource="&rdf;#nil"/>
              </swrlx:AtomList>
            </expr:expressionBody>
          </expr:SWRL-Condition>
}}

indicates that the instance of OutOfStockBook class is actually a copy of a
book, the following two condition description give the opposite indication.

{{

       <expr:SWRL-Condition rdf:ID="FullCongoBuyBookOutOfStock">
          <expr:expressionBody rdf:parseType="Literal">
            <swrlx:AtomList>
              <rdf:first>
                <swrlx:DatavaluedPropertyAtom>
                  <swrlx:propertyPredicate
rdf:resource="&profileHierarchy;#title"/>
                  <swrlx:argument1>
                            <swrlx:Variable rdf:ID="#aBook"/>
                  </swrlx:argument1>
                  <swrlx:argument2 rdf:resource="#FullCongoBuyBookName"/>
                </swrlx:DatavaluedPropertyAtom>
              </rdf:first>
              <rdf:rest>
                <swrlx:AtomList>
                  <rdf:first>
                    <swrlx:ClassAtom>
                      <swrlx:classPredicate rdf:resource="#OutOfStockBook"/>
                      <swrlx:argument1 rdf:resource="#aBook"/>
                    </swrlx:ClassAtom>
                  </rdf:first>
                  <rdf:rest rdf:resource="&rdf;#nil"/>
                </swrlx:AtomList>
              </rdf:rest>
            </swrlx:AtomList>
          </expr:expressionBody>
         </expr:SWRL-Condition>
}}

{{

        <expr:SWRL-Condition rdf:ID="BookOutOfStock">
          <expr:expressionBody rdf:parseType="Literal">
            <swrlx:AtomList>
              <rdf:first>
                <swrlx:DatavaluedPropertyAtom>
                  <swrlx:propertyPredicate
rdf:resource="&profileHierarchy;#title"/>
                  <swrlx:argument1>
                     <swrlx:Variable rdf:ID="#aBook"/>
                  </swrlx:argument1>
                  <swrlx:argument2 rdf:resource="#LocateBookBookName"/>
                </swrlx:DatavaluedPropertyAtom>
              </rdf:first>
              <rdf:rest>
                <swrlx:AtomList>
                  <rdf:first>
                    <swrlx:ClassAtom>
                      <swrlx:classPredicate rdf:resource="#OutOfStockBook"/>
                      <swrlx:argument1 rdf:resource="#aBook"/>
                    </swrlx:ClassAtom>
                  </rdf:first>
                  <rdf:rest rdf:resource="&rdf;#nil"/>
                </swrlx:AtomList>
              </rdf:rest>
            </swrlx:AtomList>
          </expr:expressionBody>
        </expr:SWRL-Condition>
}}


Could somebody tell me why or something I missed? Thanks.



Finally I 'd like to list some typos I found in the Congo examples.

1)        <swrlx:argument2 rdf:resource="#ExpressCongoBuyISBN"/>

The URIref should be  "#ExpressCongoBuyBookISBN".

2)      <owl:allValueFrom rdf:resource="OutOfStockBook"/> 
The URIref should be  "#OutOfStockBook".

3)      <swrlx:argument1 rdf:resource="#ExpressCongoBuyShipment"/> 

"ExpressCongoBuyShipment" is undefined in the document.

4)      <swrlx:argument1 rdf:resource="#FukkCongoBuyShipment"/>
The URIref should be "#FullCongoBuyshipment".

5)      <swrlx:argument2 rdf:resource="#ExpressCongoAcctID"/>
The URIref should be "#ExpressCongoBuyAcctID".
                                                       

6)        <swrlx:Variable rdf:ID="#aBook"/> 

The XML Name should be "aBook"  


Cheers,
Collin


===================================================
Please feel free to email me once more with a changed title (starting with
the prefix "[ByeSpam]" is recommended) if you have not received my reply.
The spam guard sometimes puts email in the wrong box.






Received on Friday, 24 December 2004 13:22:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 16 March 2008 00:10:59 GMT