RE: OWL-S Introduction

From: Ryusuke Masuoka <ryusuke.masuoka@us.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:56:05 -0500
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Thank you for the information.
I have summarized the information I got and summarized
at the end of this message.
But I did not get specific information on comparison between
OWL-S and WfMC. If you have any, please let me know.

Thank you again,

12/20/2004 (Mon)

- Introduction to OWL-S

  OWL-S: Semantic Markup for Web Services

  The True Meaning of Service

  Bringing Semantics to Web Services
  Sheila A. McIlraith, David L. Martin

  DAML Services - Publication Archive

- Comparison with other technologies

  OWL-S' Relationship to Selected Other Technologies

  Current Solutions for Web Service Composition
  Nikola Milanovic, Miroslaw Malek

  "A Conceptual Comparison of WSMO and OWL-S"
  Ruben Lara, Dumitru Roman, Axel Polleres, Dieter Fensel

  "Expressing WSMO Mediators in OWL-S"
  Massimo Paolucci, Naveen Srinivasan, and Katia Sycara

  "Formal Mapping and Tool to OWL-S"