RE: OWL-S Introduction

All,

Thank you for the information.
I have summarized the information I got and summarized
at the end of this message.
But I did not get specific information on comparison between
OWL-S and WfMC. If you have any, please let me know.

Thank you again,

Ryu

12/20/2004 (Mon)

- Introduction to OWL-S

  OWL-S: Semantic Markup for Web Services
  http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-OWL-S-20041122/

  The True Meaning of Service
  http://webservices.xml.com/pub/a/ws/2002/07/17/daml-s.html?page=1

  Bringing Semantics to Web Services
  Sheila A. McIlraith, David L. Martin
  http://www.daml.org/services/pubs/090-093.pdf

  DAML Services - Publication Archive
  http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/pub-archive.html

- Comparison with other technologies

  OWL-S' Relationship to Selected Other Technologies
  http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-OWL-S-related-20041122/

  Current Solutions for Web Service Composition
  Nikola Milanovic, Miroslaw Malek
  http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/4236/29773/01355922.pdf

  "A Conceptual Comparison of WSMO and OWL-S"
  Ruben Lara, Dumitru Roman, Axel Polleres, Dieter Fensel
  http://www.uibk.ac.at/~c703225/papers/conceptualcomparison.pdf

  "Expressing WSMO Mediators in OWL-S"
  Massimo Paolucci, Naveen Srinivasan, and Katia Sycara
  http://www.ai.sri.com/SWS2004/final-versions/SWS2004-Paolucci-Final.pdf

  "Formal Mapping and Tool to OWL-S"
  http://www.wsmo.org/2004/d4/d4.2/v0.1/20041217/