Doubt about Parameter during execution

From: Tatiana Vieira <tascvieira@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:49:08 -0300 (ART)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
        Hi people,
        In the "OWL-S: Semantic Markup for Web Services" document, Section 4.2.3, when there is a description about "hasParameter", we found the following sentence: "...we do not expect this class to be instantiated. It's role is solely making domain knowledge explicit". What does it mean? What happens when a process is executed: does it create an instance of each output parameter class?
        Thank you in advance,
        Tatiana.

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/