RE: OWL-S Introduction

From: Camara Melgosa, Javier <JCAMARA@softwareag.es>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:07:13 +0100
To: 'Bijan Parsia' <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Cc: public-sws-ig@w3.org

> > Maybe you can be interested in "A Formal Comparison between WSMO and
> > OWL-S", in http://www.wsmo.org/2004/d4/d4.2/v0.1/
>
> What makes it formal?
I do not know, but I did not put the title. I guess that more than "formal"
it could be termed "systematic".

> It doesn't seem done either.
No, it has pending points and I guess the conclusions are outdated. It is
mainly a mapping of the OWL-S examples to WSMO.

Is it my impression, or the collaboration between the OWL-S and the WSMO
teams is not as good as it could be? Are there any concrete activities (e.g.
at SWSI) to merge both initiatives in a single one?

Regards