Doubt about how to represent an OR condition in Result

From: Tatiana Vieira <tascvieira@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:16:22 -0300 (ART)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
  Hi,
  I have the following problem. I defined a process like this:

composed process A
  composedOf Sequence
    process B
     composedOf Split
       process C
       process D
       process E
    process F

  This way, process B output is the conjunction of the output of
processes C, D and E. So, if everything goes right in process B, it
means that all the 3 processes execute correctly and the output is
Ok. However, if one or more of these 3 processes did not execute
correctly, also didn't process B. I don't know how to represent the
negative result, I mean, the fact that if one of the 3 processes
go wrong, does process B. The positive result condition is the
conjunction of the 3 positive results, and what is the negative
result condition, if I can't specify 3 different conditions for
exactly the same effect and output?
  Thank you all,
  Tatiana.

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/