Re: [ann] CODE (CMU OWL-S Development Environment) - Beta release available

Hi,

While reading this, I came to think that all these translations Java >
WSDL > OWL-S, though well integrated, may be somewhat "lossy" in terms
of expressivity.
I am all but an expert but isn't this somewhat simplistic to use all
these translations transparently ?

thanks

paul