Re: Create subontologies?

Martin,

thanks for your questions.

OWL-S can be used in both ways. You can define a subclass of OWL-S
classes defining information of a class of services or you can describe
services directly from the main OWL-S classes.  An example of the use of
the second way are the examples published by the OWL-S coalition
(Bravo-Air, Congo), an example of subclassing is defined by the
hierarchy of profiles that is available at
http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.1B/ProfileHierarchy.owl.

--- Massimo