Re: [OWL-S] rdfs:comments in Service.owl

Thanks for the reminder, Bijan.  We've been meaning to get all of these comments
cleaned up.

I'm currently going through your DL changes prior to uploading.  (It's the 2nd
priority on my agenda, right after finishing my tax returns :-).  I'll try to make
some progress on these comments while I'm at it.

- David