Re: FIPA and ontology-supported agents

Hi,

I've worked with JADE (the FIPA compliant agent platform) for a while
and tried to build agents that offer semantic services (similar to
OWL-S) to a broker.
At some point I faced serious problems with getting my work integrated
with the BDI model underlying the FIPA speech acts. I therefore decided
to use Web Services instead, as some other people I know did.
Anyway, the only thing I can contribute is a rather long mailing list
thread at the JADE list from where you might  get some views:
     http://sharon.cselt.it/projects/jade/jade-develop-archive/0290.html

Best regards
   Juergen Zimmer