IPsmarx Technologies Inc. Canada

From: IPsmarx Technologies <peter@ipsmarx.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:09:45 -0500
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

IPsmarx Turnkey Calling Card Solution including VOIP Billing Software, Hardware, Installation and Carrier services:

Compatible with Cisco and Quintum hardware. Calling Card platform offers Prepaid-Postpaid software including RADIUS/AAA, TFTP, IVR at a reasonable price. Our billing software for Calling Card platform runs on Windows 2000 and on MS- SQL2000.

Offering Basic and also Advanced features like Web access for caller or Agent, Caller ID/PIN-less, Home Services, etc.

For more information about our Calling Card, Termination or Callshop Solutions email us to   peter@ipsmarx.com or call us at 416-665-6999.

November Promotion: FREE installation plus two extra features (Web-access, PIN-less, Home Services, etc)

Website: www.ipsmarx.com

If this email has reached you in error please let me know and it will not happen again.