Introduction - Ryusuke Masuoka

From: Ryusuke Masuoka <rmasuoka@fla.fujitsu.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:10:55 -0500
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Hi,

I am a Senior Researcher at Fujitsu Laboratories of America (FLA),
College Park, Maryland. My current research interest is the intersection
of Pervasive Computing and the Semantic Web. In the "Task Computing"
project, a joint project with the MINDSWAP group of the University of Maryland,
we try to enable ordinary users to do complex things easily
in device and service-rich environments. The semantics, especially those
of services, play a central role in bringing the users, devices and services
together in our project. (OWL and OWL-S are the linchpins of our Task
Computing system.) I hope I can contribute to this community from a
practical/user's point of view.

Regards,

Ryu

-----