Introduction - Austin Tate

From: Austin Tate <a.tate@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:42:03 +0000
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

At 14:23 07/11/2003 +0100, Carine Bournez wrote:
>Feel free to introduce yourself and explain what are your expectations
>from this forum, the projects you have in mind and any other relevant
>informations!

Hello, my interests are in task and activity support on the web, especially
for collaborative systems involving people working together as well as
using automated services in their work.  My background is in AI planning
and I am a fellow of the Workflow Management Coalition.  I have been
involved in process representation standards such as PIF, NIST PSL, SPAR,
WPDL, etc. and I am now a member of the Semantic Web Services Initiative
Language Committee (SWSL).

--
Prof. Austin Tate, Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute, Informatics,
University of Edinburgh, Appleton Tower, Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9LE, UK