Re: UDDI and semantics: CMU OWL-S/UDDI Mapping

Ooops,  I sent the message to early,

Anyway all I want to say is that depending on what the UDDI folks what
to achieve OWL may help by adding a richer representation and the logic
inference that comes with it.  In general, I think that the search
facilities and the functions that allow users to retrieve Web services
would benefit from  OWL.

--- Massimo