From: public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Max Voskob
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:30 PM
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: UDDI and semantics: CMU OWL-S/UDDI Mapping

That's exactly what I'm trying to find out!

It is not a big deal to add RDF/OWL/XTM or any other semantic data to UDDI
entities. The issue here is the search. It is unlikely that UDDI will
provide any reasoning in the nearest future given the early stage of
development of the semantic technologies.

Cheers,

Max