  • From: Mehrbod Sharifi <mehrbod@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
  • Subject: Position Paper
  • To: John Wilbanks <wilbanks@w3.org>
Dear John:

I hope this is an appropriate paper, otherwise I'll elaborate a bit more.

Regards,
Mehrbod Sharifi
917-478-6906

John Wilbanks <wilbanks@w3.org> wrote:
Mehrbod,

Please look at the guidelines at
http://www.w3.org/2004/07/swls-cfp.html#Position - it's an informal
paper so feel free to take a broad swing at the topic.

jtw

--
John Wilbanks
W3C Fellow