  • From: Suzanne Little <slittle@dstc.edu.au>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:05:25 +1000 (EST)
  • Subject: Position Paper on the Visible Cell Project
  • To: "'John Wilbanks'" <wilbanks@w3.org>
  • Cc: Jane Hunter <jane@dstc.edu.au>
Hello John,

I've noticed that our position paper on the Visible Cell Project
(submitted by Jane Hunter from the Distributed Systems Technology CRC,
available at
http://metadata.net/sunago/fusion/position_paper-visible_cell.html) isn't
available in the mailing list archive. Would you like me to forward the
paper to the list or are you planning to put up a central page with a list
of position papers and attendees?

I'm very much looking forward to attending the workshop and will see you
next week.

Regards,
Suzanne Little
(Registered as Hoylen Sue since my access password hadn't come through
last week)
Suzanne Little [mailto: slittle@dstc.edu.au]
PhD student, University of Qld and DSTC
http://staff.dstc.edu.au/slittle