Re: update on progress

Thank you Milton

You've been saying that for some time ...:-)

It's great that you are planning activities in alignment with the Public
SWIG goals, but I feel that to justify the existence of this group, we may
need to hear some intelligent signal coming from members in relation to
your proposed activities. So whatever you are planning, maybe a good idea
to rope in early members of this group in your planning and proposals?
That may facilitate involvement and cooperation rather than just mirroring
of each other's interests
Thanks for your thinking and ability to keep up with dates in the meantime