Re: second survey live now, kindly respond

Thanks a lot Milton

for reminding to issue a reminder

I have been travelling and with low bandwidth when stationary
which limits my ability to keep up with work (and digital life in general)

Was thinking of closing the survey end of Jan (is that today?) but
since I forgot to issue reminders, we ll keep it open longer-

I think the status is that when we have the second survey filled out by enough
members, we ll make firm some definitions, goals and can proceed to make
a timeframe from activities members decide to pursue

In the meantime I have seen a cfp by Heiko, Martin and Roberto, perhaps
someone can repost ?

cheers

PDM