Re: LINKEDIN

I ONLY have moderator rights. Which members have rights to assign membership? And wasn't this changed to an open group? So why are there requests to join pending? The original manager of the group should look into this.
 Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development

     On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:14 PM, Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com> wrote:

 we have two more join requests from 11/14/2014 and 11/16/2014

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 2:15 AM, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program
<metadataportals@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> If we decide to keep it an invitation group only, I/we can send invitation
>> a) active members of this community only
>> b) all members of this community, (although I would keep on wondering what
>> is the purpose of being part of a community in the absence of any sign of
>> life)
>> c) members can invite others (kind of a referral)
>>
>> I know these things are important, I just do not have brainspace to think
>> about
>> them so often make the quickest /easiest decision just to get done with it
>>
>> we can make you a manager Milton, then its your decision? L-)
>>
>> any other suggestion??
>>
>> If nobody objects, the four people who joined first will be nominated
>> managers or moderators so that they can decide what they want to do with
>> the
>> group
>> Anyone else who wants to be working on the linkedin group, let us know
>>
>> thanks

>> PDM
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 7:27 PM, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program
>> <metadataportals@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> If this becomes an open group, there will be a lot of non-relevant
>>> discussions started with notifications of updates thereof cluttering
>>> mailboxes. if it remains moderated what criteria for allowing membership
>>> will be used?
>>>
>>> Milton Ponson
>>> GSM: +297 747 8280
>>> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
>>> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
>>> Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for
>>> sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT
>>> tools
>>> for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and
>>> repositories of data and information for sustainable development
>>>
>>> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>> intended
>>> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>>> addressed.
>>> If you have received this email in error please notify the system
>>> manager.
>>> This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
>>> the
>>> individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
>>> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
>>>

>>> On Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:59 PM, Paola Di Maio
>>> <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Thanks Marco
>>> Shall I ll assign moderator roles to the first few people who sign up,
>>> assuming they are also keen to get the Linkedin group started, anyone
>>> else
>>> who d like to be a mod please ping
>>> cheers
>>> PDM
>>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:43 PM, Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> from what I can see there seem to be four role types for group members

>>> moderator
>>> manager

--

---