Re: LINKEDIN

If this becomes an open group, there will be a lot of non-relevant discussions started with notifications of updates thereof cluttering mailboxes. if it remains moderated what criteria for allowing membership will be used?

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development