Re: Final CfP: Workshop on Human-Semantic Web Interaction (HSWI'14) , at ESWC2014

anyone  up for co-authoring a short paper?

'towards a high level specification for semantic web interfaces"

we have the outline in principle, I am extremely busy outdoors all week,
with limited access, so I would need a serious hand or two to meet the
deadline in three days - preferably someone who plans to be at the workshop
in case its accepted

or I can put in abastract by myself, and send the paper next week or so, if
this is acceptable

PDM