Re: model based UI report

Milton,

thanks for sharing

I personally I am not seeking more work  at the moment,  have too much on
and few spare cycles for next year.

I have also a distrust for institutions (having worked for them, I know how
dysfunctional they are)

I am happy to see people seize opportunities, these should be harnessed
(if you have the will and patience to interact with the system)

If you can lead, plenty of project ideas flowing around, depending on the
scope of what you have in mind, I think working on the user aspect of the
API for the sensor web  is genial work maybe you can scope something
feasible and hopefully someone in the group, or a cross communities
interested will join you

Depending on what you come up with, and how my other commitments develop, I
may or may not be able to join, but myself and this community can hopefully
support in whatever way we can