Thanks for Joining, and Household [via Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group]

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:54:24 +0000
To: public-swisig@w3.org
 Thanks for Joining this Community! RE. THE SYSTEM I have not yet worked out why
my pic is not displaying (or not visible at my end?) any clues? also, I do not
seem to be able to edit the text box of post (typed this msg into a notepad and
pasting it), using chrome, any suggestions everything else has worked smoothly

This post sent on Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group

'Thanks for Joining, and Household'

Learn more about the Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group: