Thanks for Joining, and Household [via Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group]

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:54:24 +0000
To: public-swisig@w3.org
 Thanks for Joining this Community! RE. THE SYSTEM I have not yet worked out why
my pic is not displaying (or not visible at my end?) any clues? also, I do not
seem to be able to edit the text box of post (typed this msg into a notepad and
pasting it), using chrome, any suggestions everything else has worked smoothly
[...]

This post sent on Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group

'Thanks for Joining, and Household'

http://www.w3.org/community/swisig/2012/10/12/thanks-for-joining-and-household/

Learn more about the Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/swisig