CfP now live, and other updates

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 15:46:26 +0000
To: public-swisig@w3.org

thanks again for joining this group.
This is a very quick update to say

1. The SWI cfp has been accepted and is now LIVE
See various links pasted here
Please announce it, share it , make it your own, etc-

2. Governance and elections
We'll promote this group a bit at ISWC, to get a few more people on board
before arranting a virtual meeting before the end of November if that's
okay, to  collectively decide on a governance scheme,  elect chairs,
rotation, duties, other decisions etc
using (well, testing) the polling facilities on this community resource.

3. Sitting for me at ISWC in Boston later this week

I secured a  slot at a workshop,

 but unfortunately cannot attend in person.
The organisers have allowed me to
find a substitute, else the submission should be withdrawn.
Heiko who is going to be there said he would do it but he has to give
another talk at another
workshop during the same slot
I have prepared slides and a video here, so not thinking/talking required,
other than running the materials
and possibly sitting in the panel question and answers-

anyone in this group plans to be a the workshop and would like to sit in
for me, or knows anyone who would?
I promise to return the favor at the first opportunity. Thanks in advance
for the consideration

Look forward to be working with ya all!

Thank you, thank you