Re: SemWeb Design Guidelines, was: Re: Getting on, and a virtual Meeting [via Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group]

Hi Benjamin, all,

Thanks for your input. I think there is a nice discussion around these
issues so I have created a page in the SWISIG wiki where we can start
placing our input: http://www.w3.org/community/swisig/wiki/Main_Page

Right now, I've pasted some text from an article I authored some time
ago and dealing with Semantic Web user interfaces challenges and
opportunities. This text was also improved and summarized by Paola for
the CfP for the Semantic Web Journal Special Issue on Semantic Web
Interfaces (http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/special-issue-call-semantic-web-interfaces).

Fell free, all, to add your views, comments, etc. It is just a staring point...

Best,

Roberto García
http://rhizomik.net/~roberto