Re: Cool URIs for the Semantic Web comments: some errors

If you can't do it,
I can also!

just ping me!

but I have a lot of other stuff to do (like moving to vienna)
so I would be happy to pass it on... :-/

best
Leo

It was Ivan Herman who said at the right time 14.06.2009 19:21 the
following words:
> I will have to edit the
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/2008/Errata-in-CoolURIs.html
>
> file. Danny... as a way to repent your shame:-), would it be possible
> for you to do that? I know you cannot edit it on-site, but if you make
> a copy of the HTML source, edit it, and send it back to me, I can then
> put it back in place...
>
> It is not urgent...
>
> Thanks
>
> Ivan
>
> Danny Ayers wrote:
>> I have to hide my head in shame, I proof-read (being the only native
>> English speaker around), and I missed a lot. Sorry.
>>
>> 2009/6/13 Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>:
>>> Thank you Daniel,
>>>
>>> I will pass this on to the editors and store it as an erratum
>>>
>>> Thanks again
>>>
>>> Ivan

>>> --
>>>
>>> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
>>> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
>>> mobile: +31-641044153
>>> PGP Key: http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html
>>> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313