Re: Business Presentation - whats the license?

Hi Jeff,

I wasn't able to follow the business slide work in detail as of my
concentrating on coolness of uris,
so I may have missed the answer to the followign question:

Can I use part of your slides in my presentations?
for example the presentation of "Business Applications of Semantic Web"
I am going to give in Stavanger Semantic Web days this year? (in a few
weeks)

license?

best
Leo

It was Jeff Pollock who said at the right time 24.03.2008 15:44 the
following words:
> Hi Susie & Ivan-
>
> I have made another iteration with the slides and am attaching a PPT and PDF
> format for your review.  (attached)
>
> I apologize in advance if there are any formatting inconsistencies with Open
> Office.
>
> Most of the comments you made below were changed in the PPT, the only one I
> didn't think was a good fit was Comment # 2 on Slide 2, I felt that the
> other points there were (a) at a higher business abstraction and (b)
> supported with other commentary later in the deck.
>
> I look forward to your suggested next steps!
>
> Best, -Jeff-

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313