RE: Business Presentation

Hi Jeff,

I think your slides look great.

Would it be possible for you to now do the final step of adding the text
from the document into the ppt as speaker's notes?

Cheers,

Susie

             "Jeff Pollock"
             <jeff.pollock@ora
             cle.com>                                                   To
                                       "'Susie M Stephens'"
             03/24/2008 10:44          <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>,
             AM                        "'Ivan Herman'" <ivan@w3.org>
                                                                        cc
                                       <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
             <jeff.pollock@ora         RE: Business Presentation
                 cle.com>

Hi Susie & Ivan-

I have made another iteration with the slides and am attaching a PPT and
PDF
format for your review.  (attached)

I apologize in advance if there are any formatting inconsistencies with
Open
Office.

Most of the comments you made below were changed in the PPT, the only one I
didn't think was a good fit was Comment # 2 on Slide 2, I felt that the
other points there were (a) at a higher business abstraction and (b)
supported with other commentary later in the deck.

I look forward to your suggested next steps!

Best, -Jeff-