From: Melliyal Annamalai [melliyal.annamalai@oracle.com]
Sent: 03/19/2008 10:12 AM AST
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Use case facets

Hi all,

  Late regrets, I got pulled into an urgent call at my company.

  Here is the note on the use case facets I should have sent last week.
If folks on the group are OK with these facets we will start working on
incorporating these in the webpage.

 We have come up with the following facets for the use cases. The first
three are already facets on the page now.

Institution's Activity Area
Application
Country
Benefits of using Semantics
Deployed or not: Choices are: Yes
Technologies used: Choices are: RDF, OWL, SPARQL, In-house ontology,
Public ontology

  Here is an example of some terms that we identified from use case #5
(Case Study: Composing a Safer Drug Regimen for each Patient with
Semantic Web Technologies)

Institution's Activity Area: Healthcare
Application: Data integration, Data sharing
Country: USA
Benefits: Support of an evolving schema, Ability to represent relationships
Deployed or not: Unsure (so we would not store anything for this facet
for this use case)
Technologies used: RDF, OWL, In-house ontology

Let us know what you think.

Melli and Lee