Andrea needs to say goodbye

From: Andrea Kulas <ak@webxcerpt.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:32:20 +0100
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Dear SWEO representatives,

my participation in SWEO unfortunately needs to end as new tasks are
waiting for me and my involvement in the REWERSE project has finished.
Unfortunately I could join SWEO only late and I am also leaving earlier.
It has been a very valuable experience for me and a fruitful cooperation
for REWERSE.

I wish you all the best for finishing all the tasks in SWEO as these are
important projects you have started. And particular thanks to Susie and
Ivan for starting, motivating and organizing this group so well.

Best regards,
Andrea