Re: Points on potential cooperation between STI2 and W3C/SWEO2

Jacek,

thanks.

Without going into the details here, I have one general issue/question.
Whenever SWEO2 starts, whatever form it takes, it will have a finite
life, ie 2 or 3 years. My understanding is that STI2 is set up for
longer, is that correct? If so, we should be clear on what of these
could set up some sort of a structure more in the line of W3C-STI2
cooperation rather than SWEO2-STI2 cooperation (and SWEO2 would then
act, while it is around, as an executor of that cooperation). That may
require a separate discussion with, say, Ralph involved.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/