Re: Business Presentation

Hi Jeff, Ivan, and everyone else,

I finally found a few minutes to read the business presentation today
and I must say that I think it is excellent.

I have a few small changes and fixes that I'll make over the next couple
of days, but I think the message is spot-on and extremely well
organized. My hearty thanks to Jeff for penning this!

Lee