FW: RE: Logos for SKOS and RIF

Hi,

I received a late reply to a mail I sent out to some Working Groups
last year concerning the need/desire for dedicated technology logos (in
addition to a general SemWeb one). Just for the record, and maybe as
input for a possible next SWEO (or the Comm team rather, I guess a
new SWEO's preference would be to focus more on education..).

Benji

Forwarded by: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>