rdfa faq sparql geekyness

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:23:24 +0100
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Heh, silly stuff, just FYI:

On the #foaf channel is foafbot (a SPARQLy reincarnation of an earlier
bot we had there years ago). It understands RDFa, and allows the
specification of custom commands at [1]. I made it load Ivan's FAQ, and
created an "faq" command, so that you can now pass a keyword or phrase
to the bot and it will respond with a pointer to the FAQ (if something
matched the RDFa-encoded question), e.g.:

<bengee> foafbot, faq giant ontology
<foafbot> bengee, see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ#whgiantont

;)

Benji