Re: RDFa examples on the SW Home page

Forget my remark about rdf:type... It could be done without it:

     instanceof="org:CoordinationGroup"
     property="org:name">
      Coordination Group
  </a>

The slightly tricky thing is that when there is no @rel/@rev, than the
priority of @href is 'higher' than @instanceof, whereas if there is a
@rel, then @href, @instanceof cannot be used with @rel. By pushing @rel
out of <a> things fall into place (yes, a nice usage of the hanging rels).

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/