Re: Slashdot story with FAQs

The problem with /. is that it is difficult to distil real comments and
questions:-(

I saw the startup stuff with O'Reilly and it comes back to the usual
misunderstanding of 'building from above' versus bottom-up. Things like:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ#whgiantont
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ#noTermAgreement

I wonder what to add...

(The SW-FAQ has grown quite tremendously. I wonder whether we could make
it more readable. Lee, has that Javascript issue been solved that led to
the mini-storm on accessibility?)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/