Re: Slashdot story with FAQs

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:46:22 +0100
To: Kjetil Kjernsmo <Kjetil.Kjernsmo@computas.com>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
The problem with /. is that it is difficult to distil real comments and

I saw the startup stuff with O'Reilly and it comes back to the usual
misunderstanding of 'building from above' versus bottom-up. Things like:

I wonder what to add...

(The SW-FAQ has grown quite tremendously. I wonder whether we could make
it more readable. Lee, has that Javascript issue been solved that led to
the mini-storm on accessibility?)

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/